Students demand #JusticeforInam death!
Inam, a BBA Student at Comsats University Islamabad passed away on Friday due to management’s negligence and the absence of medical relief facilities in the University. The tragic incident took the life of a young soul and was the reason for agitation between students and the management.
Negotiations between Students and Management!
The chairpersons of the Councils and other Student Body representatives lead the strikes and were approached by the Administration for negotiations say the sources.
Below are the following points put forth by the Student Body Representatives:
1. The Administration should come to meet the representatives of the students.
2. The medical staff is to be fired along with those responsible.
3. Approval for ambulances and medical units for every department.
4. Medical drills and concerned staff should be appointed and trained for emergency situations.
5. Protestors will not be victimized on any basis.
6. The investigation into the death of a security guard which was mysterious is to be carried out and its details should be published.
7. Sufficient financial compensation is to be made for the family of Inam.
8. The voice of the students (Student Body) will not be silenced or threatened.
After a meeting between the Student Body representatives and the Administration, the latter agreed on all the points.
The Student Body will meet the Administration on Monday 7th October to inquire about the progress. Meanwhile, the examinations will go as per schedule.
Students demand justice for Inam on twitter saying:
Student of Comstas Islamabad ( BBA 2nd Sem) died today within the university because of heart attack and university management didn't allow the ambulance to come inside the university and student Inam died.
All the responsibles should be taught a lesson.#JusticeForInam pic.twitter.com/0IEUMgmtFG
— Sajjad(faseeha 7oct 🎂) (@Sicilian__Mafia) October 4, 2019
We pay them freaking 90,000 per semester and they were not able to provide immediate medical attention to a student having seizures! I am ashamed to call myself a Comsian now! Today it was Inam, tomorrow it could be one of us. Raise your voice against such people!#JusticeforInam pic.twitter.com/v7MlX4MYZm
— Rabeia Aamir (@_Rabeia_) October 4, 2019
A student had a concussion and left the class, while he was walking on stairs he slipped and fell down, authorities didn't let the ambulance enter the campus. During the meantime Inam (BBA student) died.#JusticeforInam pic.twitter.com/7nTPWQjKkj
— Sabir Shakir fan_🇵🇰 (@Sabir_Shakir_) October 4, 2019
— MARS💫🇵🇰 ♡ (@pakigirlsays2) October 4, 2019
Inam pora 30 mint tak university ma tarpta rha laken kse na Hospital ni ponchaya…. Aik teacher sa help mange tu teacher ka reply yah Tha "it is not my head ache"
Shame on Comsats Management and Shame on such teachers #COMSATs #JusticeForInam pic.twitter.com/yTlyTsVIYv
— Talha Zarar (@TalhaZarar6) October 4, 2019
Read more: Top Businessmen Erupted Before COAS!
Read even more: Coke Studio 12 – All Set For Trailer Release On October 4!
Hit in Pakistan: No More O & A Levels For Pakistan, Says Imran Khan!